Example of use
This chapter provides you with information on OLAT exceeding the mere description of single elements or functionalities, and rather describing a set of steps with a specific goal in mind.
- Three steps to your task
- Three steps to topic assignment
- Automatically activate a questionnaire at the end of the course
- Flashcards with OLAT and H5P (German only)
- Five steps to your content package
- Five steps to your test or self-test
- Five steps to your survey
- Use MS-Teams in OLAT (German only)
- OLAT meets gather.town (German only)
- Online exams
- Save data in OLAT (German only)
- SWITCHportfolio in OLAT (German only)
- Comparison of the course element types "folder" and "task"
- Using video
- Four steps to your blog
- Four steps to your wiki
Teaching Tools (Hochschuldidaktik - Center for University Teaching and Learning)
If you are interested in methodical and didactic use of OLAT for a certain learning sequence, please visit: https://teachingtools.uzh.ch
Our Blog of the OLAT project team contains some tips and tricks for external link to 3rd party software, e.g.:
Using the LTI page course element it is possible to link external services to OLAT. Two of them have been tried and tested and documented. These are:
Learning Videos for OLAT
Are you interested to get in contact and share content with other OLAT authors? Join our Community in MS Teams!
Demo courses and course templates
The OLAT course catalogue contains demo courses and course templates that you can view and copy.