Course element “Peer Review”
Peer review is a concept that is used very often in a didactic setting. It can be used both summatively and formatively.
In general, peer review consists of more or less standardized steps:
- Review (Calibration, Peer Review, Self Review, and Expert Review)
For this purpose, OLAT provides the course element "Peer Review".
- Didactical concept
- How to proceed in OLAT
- Step 1: Configuration
- Step 2: Task
- Step 3: Review
- Step 4: Grading
- Assessment of the calibration
- Peer review assessment (assessment of finished reviews)
- Assessment of the essay (assessment based on the received reviews)
- Expert review assessment
- Overall evaluation
- Settings for the course element "Peer Review"
- Tab "Title and description"
- Tab "Visibility"
- Tab "Access"
- Tab "Learning path"
- Tab "Workflow"
- Tab "Review criteria"
- Tab "Calibration"
- Tab "Reviews"
- Tab "Grading"
- Course run: settings when the course editor is closed