Released on November 2, 2022
Upgrade from OpenOlat 16.2.12 to OpenOlat 16.2.13
- The login to OLAT is now using SWITCH edu-ID in place of SWITCHaai.
- Excel export of all peer review data
- The course participants' email addresses are displayed on the details page.
- Further improvements and bug fixes
- When exporting or importing a course that contains exam mode configurations, the Secure Exam Browser settings will be included as well (only for courses created with OLAT versions 4.3.0 and higher).
- Update of the text library (project "Apache Commons")
15 new Features and Improvements
OLAT 4.3.0 provides 15 new features and improvements compared to the last version.
2 Bug Fixes
In OLAT 4.3.0, 2 bugs have been fixed.
Last update: 2023-01-24